Thursday, July 21, 2011

='(

=(      =(      =(      =(      =(    

i jus dono wat to say for the ting hapend yesterday @ jus now (its 2a.m now). y me? OMG! Tho it is written to hapen to me im stil ok wit it but WHY at tat moment? i admit it can be my mistake but ' _ _ _'  mistake  too (because of two SOLID reason, i know it's realy reasonable one)! i jus hate myself now. . im clueless! i feel like wana commit suicide (pon ada, but im stiL waras u know). . At that moment i felt like im a reaLy BAD GIRL?! okay, i jus hate myself! i dont know how am i gonna enjoy te HOLIDAYS now. .
wiL tel everyting to my bro n ask for his OpiNioN. .  huhuhu. . 
i cried, cried and cried . .
Te incident is stiL like 'terbayang-bayang' in my mind, tried to control it but couldn't. Haihhzz . . WHY me? but memang yesterday i could sense something bad gona hapen to me and i thought that would my OSCE (exam) but the thing sebaliknya hapend! GOSH! aLL my happiness gone for a moment, more than a moment!! SCARED for the KARMA i gona get! i dont want to DIE! WHY GOD is testing me in such a way ? ? ! huhuhuhu . . =(

I HATE U LIFE ! ! ! SCREW U LIFE ! ! I REALY HATE U FOR THIS ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment