Monday, July 4, 2011

CUTE-CUTE TINGS TAT I LIKE...=)

HERE I AM AGAIN . . . HOLAAA . . .
I am VERY JOBLESS rite now, WorLd! Am I OK? Nooooooo . . . I'm sTiLL Sad ! but wats te point regreting now rite ?? Dushh! N now I'm here again to pour Out The CUTE-CUTE Tings I LIKE / LOVE in my Life . . . 
ShaLL we Start . . .? here I go . . . =)

1) I LOVE MY FAMILY . . . ( who doesnt rite??) - aPPa, aMMa n my LiL ThaMbi - 



2) I LOVE MY LIFE . . . - a miLLion BunCh of Thanks to my Family, bcoz of them I learnt what LIFE is =)



3) GADGETS - (hp,lappy,mp4,mp3, cam etc) -



4) CHOCOLATES & CANDY!!! - i tink my life will be meaningless without chocolates . . ! jus HEART tem! so, u can get me chocs on my bDay! hehe . . . 



5) PERFUMES . . .  (my NEW Love)



6) BEACH . . . - im greatfuL im wiL be in Bali for 5 years just for the beach sceneries . . .!! especially during the sun set n rise . . LOVE TE Views!



7) not to forget I HEART EARRINGS!!! (much like te other normal GaLs outta ter i hv not to say BUNDLES bt kinda Lots of earring coLLections! )



8) NAILPOLISH a.k.a KUTEX! - my hobby (wit te weirdo colors!!) -


really wish to have this much of colors...=)


9) Last but not least--- MUSIC & MOVIES!!
tey are jus my kind of tings summore nowadays im listening to every single lines of the songs to understand its meaning & it's just BEAUTIFUL..



Tats aLL for Now althouGh I have a REAL LONG list to go . .
but i am REALLY SLEEPY now, will continue later . . . hehe n i'm officially OFF to my beloved LALALAND . . 
dabangggg . . . . . . . ! ! ! 



CopyRight by,
~TheBlackForestGal~







No comments:

Post a Comment