Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bored. So bored. So bored it's BORING..

TheBlackForestgal is very, absolutely, acutely, amply, astonishingly, awfully, excessively, extremely, incredibly, largely, positively, surprisingly, terribly, vastly BORED..



If anyone could DIE of boredom, I'd be DEAD right now . . Life is freaking BORING right now . . I reaLy wish to do some kind of adventurous JOB but no friends (i mean te ONE sekepala wit me) to accompany me :( VERY THE SAD!
I wish I can sLeep niceLy Like this . . 


but I couldn't coz I SLEPT TOO MUCH already . . n yeah BOREDOM is the WORST kind of torture ever !! grrrr . . 
I wish to go and get any part time job but my parents wont Let me to do so . .
I wish I can do this and that but I don't know what to do . .
 SO, aLL I can do now is go and get a story book to read n YES i'm so gonna buy a bOOk tomorow morning (bcos now the shops CLOSED dy) . .
what a pathetic Life am i having . . dushh . . 


OK, bye ! = (




CopyRight by,
~ TheBlackForestGaL ~


No comments:

Post a Comment