Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OLaLaLa OSCE, HoLa HOME :)

The BlackForestGaL is writting again with *excited MODE* . . .

I'm done with OSCE! but yeaH it was Like a HELL OF TIME. Here, the trio goes . .

Ok, i was Like memang had the *instinct* (budget bes La ni) haha. ok coming back to the point, i memang had tis feeLing sinCe yesterday that i wiLL maju in a few first putaran. And YESH! i memang got PUTARAN 4 . . 
*So, no need to react Like u terkejot sangat kay VINO! haha . .*
But kan at the same time, i reLy wanted to go earLy coz wanna finish up earLy come back & PACK MY THINGS ! 
A while after Poo toLd me (via sms) i started to gelabah Laq! *adus gila*. So, with that geLabah feeLing aLso i managed to memorize few things. THANK GOD :) Around 11a.m. i knew ready Dr.Wahyu wanna caLL my name aLready so i got my seLf prepared but unfortunately he caLLed my name bit earLier cos he wanna me to gantikan another student who didnt come today for the exam. At that 'moment' i was...yeah u know i feLt Lik wana go toiLet La, i wanna read More La, this La, that La . . ok, this is because i didn't expect the time will come that fast. So, with 'keredhaan nya' i went La. The exaM was OKAY! I think i did weLL except for the 'PEMERIKSAAN FISIK PAEDS'. Okay, i was totaLy bLur that time & once i saw the doc's lagi La i got scared (she Looked very garang n i've neve seen her b4 also). During that Lab i missed out one of the STEps, so yeah! i dont what's gonna hapen NEXT . . I did my part aLready, so now it depends on LUCK (maybe70%). . :) and another ONE MORE thing I tak puas hati is how come at the same time for another parallel the doc can give 'anamnesis diare' for paeds. OMG, that is so easy MAN! 
*SO SO SO TAK ACI*
But what to do then, as i said before all depends on our LUCK *maybe LADYLUCK wasn't beside me at that moment* who knows? hahaha . .

Pic'Ca TiMe whiLe waiting . . :)
my batchmaTes..

busy memorizing i guess.. hehe :) 

te BrO . . haha!

mE??

RIGHT NOW, im packing up my stuffs to kick myself out of BALI. So, im geTTin busy now! *poyo*

BYE NOW!


CopyRight by,
~ TheBlackForestGaL ~

No comments:

Post a Comment