Monday, July 4, 2011

LONG TIME AGO...



A VERY LONG TIME AGO... my mum used to tell that never miss any of the GoLdeN oppurtunities in life. n YES so far i managed to grabbed everyting that i suppose to get (i tink so-will reassure with mom later.. hehe). And for now, there is a MAIN thing disturbing my mind... WHY, WHY & WHY?? HOW COME I DIDN'T?? haihzzz, but what to do things happened already! The DUMB Vinothini !! huhuhuhuhu....='( so, just have to go with the Flow again... hurghh, i cant imagine how i can miss my opportunity to BE BACK IN MALAYSIA...!! grrrr... reaLLy a DUMB PIECE la myself!wen AirAsia had promo last time which te ticket jus cost arn RM300/-, i dengan detemination'nye dowan to book the tiket COZ just wanna go BACK terus during the remedi time since i passed my papers. And when my friends aLL packing to balik, here COMES the HOMESICK feeling! AND I JUST HATE THAT!! i rely feel homesick n I WANNA GO BACK! mummy daddy your little girl! im stucked here! huhuhu... tis is ONE of the HUGE'EST mistakes in my Life.. you see My Dear LIFE, after this i wont miss any of my chances to go back Malaysia ( today's PROMISE!!)... 
i am really sad . . . . . . . . . . ='(

- (almost cried when my bestie left just now) - 






CopyRight by,
~TheBlackForestGal~

No comments:

Post a Comment