Monday, July 18, 2011

I want a DSLR !

Im writting again . . .

ok, i seriousLy, badLy, desperateLy, madLy etc want a DSLR CAM . . 
becauSe im deepLy in LOVE with the photo's outcome ! 
aktuaLy its not a big deaL pon, dady said OK to buy me one BUT the probLem now is I memang no experience using any DSLR so i donT know which one is the BEST (Nikon? Canon? etc?)
haihss, enTah La . . very the sad kan . .
and interesting part is i managed to find one Bro's bLog n asked him bout tis n he suggested CANON 1100D for beginners. . . Im considering it aLso n seriousLy te cam looks reLy cooL and memang cukup according to my BUDGET . . =)
Once Im in MaLaysia aLready need to do mOre surveys on 'THIS' . .=)
hahaha . . 
and i think im goNa touch the PC book for the FIRST TIME in my life for the survey! haha . .


I REALLY WANT THIS !!!

ok bye out !



CopyRight by,
~ TheBlackForestGaL ~




1 comment:

  1. babe..try canon lumix...pic die lawa gak..
    my fren using...cbe tgk..http://dyllafadzil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete